I accept Paypal or check as payment.
1. log into your Paypal account
2. select “Send and Request” option on blue line, then “Pay for Goods or Services”
3. enter my email address (firstname.lastname@example.org)and the charge for the daylilies plus shipping cost
4. in Add a Note box, type your email address, names and number of daylilies ordered
5. also in Add a Note box, type your shipping address if different from your mailing address
When Paypal notifies me of the order I will email an invoice to you to confirm the order, showing that I have received “payment in full” and have scheduled a future shipping date.
For payment by check:
Order with a note to me or by email (email@example.com) and pay with check payable to Ron Reimer, 158 Cliff Rd, Russellville AR 72802. If you are in the U.S., I am available to speak with you on the phone about my daylilies. I will be happy to call you if you email me and give me your name, phone number, and a suggested time for a phone conversation. To resolve an issue that is urgent (such as a plant availability question) call me at 479-964-2515 between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. central time.
Double fans will be provided whenever possible; you will be notified if single fans only are available. Blooming sized plants will be dug the same day they are shipped. Shipping cost is $13.60 for an order of 1 – 5 plants, and $15.00 is the charge for an order of 6 plants and up. Vigorous healthy plants will be shipped bare root by USPS Priority Mail.
The shipping window in this area is mid-April through mid-May for Spring orders and mid-September through the end of October for Fall orders. Considering the unseasonable weather that is the “new norm” I think that every shipping date needs to be confirmed by email, just to make sure the plant has the best chance of tolerating the transport to the new location. I do not ship outside the U.S.